Call for Applications
Master of Arts (M.A.) in Mediterranean Studies (Academic year 2021/2022)
Applications until 31 August 2021. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early and avoid last-minute increased competition.
<< Application Form >>
The Department of Political Science and International Relations of the University of the Peloponnese (Greece), in partnership with the Institute οf International Relations (IDIS) of Panteion University of Athens and in cooperation with
- the Department of Cultural Heritage and the Department of Political and Social Sciences of the University of Bologna (Italy)
- INALCO – Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales of the Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (France)
- the Department of International Relations of the Yaşar University (Turkey)
- the Department of Economics and Finance of the Neapolis University of Pafos (Cyprus)
- the Olympia Summer Academy
offer a Postgraduate Program Masters in Mediterranean Studies.
Description of the Program
The MA in Mediterranean Studies is designed to be a flexible and dynamic umbrella program that covers a wide variety of issues and problems across different disciplines (i.e., Political Science, International Relations, Cultural Studies, and Economics). It is premised on a multidimensional approach to an array of pressing, though interdependent, questions such as conflict, security and nationalism; democratization, civil society and the Arab Spring; Cultures and multiculturalism; women’s issues and activism; economic crisis and development; and energy security and environmental challenges. The structure of the program facilitates the diverse contributions of faculty of the different participating institutions, enabling and sustaining the program’s wide-ranging focus.